.:!region pokémon habbo!:. Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

THEOSIS Partakers Of Divinity With God

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:!region pokémon habbo!:. Index du Forum -> Côté RP -> PokeTown
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
emyope

Masculin
Humain ou Pokémon: Humain
Pokédollar(s): 93
Moyenne de Pokédollar(s) Gagnés: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 18:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: THEOSIS Partakers Of Divinity With God Répondre en citant

THEOSIS: Partakers of Divinity with God
by Prof. M.M. Ninan

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK THEOSIS: Partakers of Divinity with God

Theologians were struggling to describe theosis in terms of essence and energies of God. It is here that I have tried to present a solution in terms of human form with all the living internal organs as one single organism called God. The problem seems to me in the definition of God as homogenous monad. Creation is certainly hetrogeneous, the very concept of Trinity indicates a hetrogenous Godhead - Three persons with varying characteristics within a singe Organism called God. Once I heard our metrapolitan referring to God as a family. Is not the very names Father (male), Ruach (Female) and Son direct us to a family. In order avoid the sexual implication which the mormons took from it early church fathers seems to have avoided it. Presenting this as a relationship—as we reflect the image and likeness of God, as God intended the problem was avoided. We can interpret theosis metaphorically. However Jesus’ teachings “I said, ‘You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.’”and presenting the church as the bride of the Son whom He will marry and they will be one body etc needs explanation. I have tried to do this in terms of the modern physics terms of multidimensional existence of God and Man.

THEOSIS: Partakers of Divinity with God Prof. M.M. Ninan
THEOSIS: Partakers of Divinity with God access read find get pc THEOSIS: Partakers of Divinity with God You search pdf online pdf

5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 18:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:!region pokémon habbo!:. Index du Forum -> Côté RP -> PokeTown Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation